Wat a Fantastic Weekend weiiiiiiii

Posted by sam1218 , Thursday, May 6, 2010 4:08:00 PM




1 May -  LABOUR DAY HOLIDAY


Woke up early in the morning  ...

And heading towards BROGA HILL ...
 
We were late ...

The peak dy packed wit abundance of people ...

Best description  - PEOPLE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE SEA !!!!!

I met lots of secondary schoolmates...

But the most attractive scene   =
  
DA DANG - IRON MAN LANDED AT BROGA HILL



It's FREAKING COOL & UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!


After a nap ...

Den collect my NOKIA X6 , WohoOoooo

Having dinner wit BUI FAMILY &  JING LI FU REN

 



























I drank MINT TEA ...

INSOMNIA den ,so playing wit my new phone lol



2 May  - Sunny Sunday


SKYTREX ADVENTURE 4 my 1st time ...

* Activity which will take the participants from tree to tree via series of aerial obstacles suspended at 3 meters to 22 meters in the air. Test your agility, challenge your fear, walk, crawl, glide and swing through different challenges in the sky


11 of us heading towards TMN PERTANIAN , SHAH ALAM




It's great 2 hav FRENS tat like POSING ,Wakaka XD

Especially wit my lovely TSE HUI SIS , hehe XD

Gearing up those safety gadget ...


After briefing & demonstrating ...

It's time 2 start our journey  wootsssss
The 1st stage ady quite tough ...


4 those who viewing my BLOG ...

I highly recommend u guys 2 hav a try on it ...

No regret at all !!~

Special thanks 2 LAI FAMILY 4 organized the activity & prepare meal 4 us ...

Appreciate so muchie !!!!!!!!!!!

After shower ...

Fetch up my BAO BEI LING ...

Den drove 2 Zhu Ma's sweet home ...

They prepared exotic meal 4 us ...





















Truly grateful & credits 4 them , Thumbs Up !!!!!!!!!

After confirm our tummy can't fit in anymore foods ...

We went LEISURE MALL  for IP MAN 2 ...

Ling told me she awaiting tis movie quite a long time ...

My FANTASTIC WEEKEND ended wit sweet memories ...

Looking 4ward 2 MOTHER'S DAY on coming weekend ,ngek ngek !!~

1 Response to "Wat a Fantastic Weekend weiiiiiiii"

Post a Comment