Tagged by Bee Ling Sis

Posted by sam1218 , Monday, June 22, 2009 1:45:00 PM

A lucky tag from my Bee Ling Sis !





Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.





walao eh !!~


16 random things arh ...


erm ...


ok ...





1. Lazy is 1 of my weaknesses .Just learned how 2 wash dirty clothes since last year lol .So i should look 4 a gal tat is diligence .WohoOooo


2. I'm not tat kind of enthusiastic person.Won't talk much wit stranger , but learning 2 be a smooth talker .


3. Number 3 is my favourite num .


4. My parents always blame me as my tardy & 4getful attitude .So i'm now trying 2 faster my move , be more efficient lol.


5. I feel grateful & fortunate becos there r always some people assist me when i facing difficulties .


6. I'm now having internship in govt news agency .Stil haven decide whether wil start my 1st permanent work at there or not .No idea on it leh !!~


7. I wil release my stressed through sleeping .Mayb it's escape from reality ,but tis way is reali effective .I trying not 2 sleep tat much , 8 hours enough jor .


8. Chocolate & Durian makes me feel delighted , I'm lovin it . But den not Petai , i can't even put it in my mouth lol .


9. Act i'm not agree wit flirty , but i'm always fated .Can't refuse 2 Fall into the muddy pit of flirty sometime .Haiz , who else pls giv me a hand .


10. I'm learning 2 educate children tis few years .It help me 2 b more patient .Those kids brighten up my life !!~


11. Cultivating my interested in reading .


12. Looking 4ward 2 Bali trip on Aug .


13. I can't even shopping & watching movies alone .I nid people accompany & chat wit me .


14. David Beckham ,Stanley Huang , Justin Timberlake r enviable .They r in common Botak & Muscular . When is my turn ??~


15. My father is a real man as his son is unsophisticatedness . He has gud cooking skill & repair lots of things .He's the person I admire .


16. My sis is mumbling & teasing me. She wanna use PC .Ok ,i noe my Eng is limited . Giv me sumore time lah !!~


Phew ...

Finally finished it ...

But i dunno who can i tagged ...

Cos just a few frens in my list ...

Those who willing 2 share their 16 random things ...

Just do it lolxxx

4 Response to "Tagged by Bee Ling Sis"

Carolyn~~* Says:

hey JH, like your #10..hehe..u're been taught last time, now u're doing the teaching..GODD JOB!!!

Angelbee Says:

My luvly brother Sam!!
wuhuu, welcome to the blogger world. found so many commonality between u n me...haha
#3 - my favourite too.
#7 - me too. angry,sad,upset... my solution is sleeping theraphy! goes well with camomile oil!haha...
#8 - YUMM!!!
#10 - now u can understand our "bitter heart"
#12 - How great is that!! but i am going for a SNOW buddy! haha...
#15 - I think he is a real man too!
lastly, very good boy la you! give u sweet when i see u!hehe.. Guai~~

sam1218 Says:

To : Carolyn

tis is "Dao" tradition ...
must pass on 2 our descendant ...
i'm glad on it !!~

sam1218 Says:

To Bee Ling Sis :

found so many commonality between us ...
haha XD
sure lah ...
we noe each other 20 years ++
when can i get my sweets ??~
the day i reach Melbourne ??~

Post a Comment