Welcome 2 my world !!~

Posted by sam1218 , Monday, June 15, 2009 12:59:00 AM

1st post in Blogspot …
Hehe XD
2day is Sunday …
But it's my shift 2 work …
Just me & editor working …
Internship come into the 2nd week at Bernama …
Learn lots from my colleague …
My job scope is Translation …
Reading all Mandarin newspaper & do report …
News interview lol …
Erm …
Feel afraid 2 make a move for interview in beginning …
Cos hav no experience …
No idea at all …
Worry tat wil make mistake & trouble …
Thx 2 all my kind senior …
Lead me 2 those Press Conference & launching …
Haiz …
Stil nid 2 improve my Eng …
Cos those minister usually speak in Eng …
But I can't reali determine their speech content …
Luckily stil mangeable …
Din bring any trouble …
Thx GOD …
Let's hav simple intro bout working place ...




soli ...
act my editor was noon shift ...
wrong info in my video clips ...
paiseh leh XD
Hmm ...
Stil hav 6 weeks going on …
Wil update in here if there's any extraordinary things …

1 Response to "Welcome 2 my world !!~"

Post a Comment